Various types of quality audits are:
C) management (system)
D) registration (certification)
E) All of above
When the auditor is an employee of the organization being audited (auditee), the audit is classified as an ........ quality audit.
D) Both A & B
The most comprehensive type of audit is the ......... system audit, which examines suitability and effectiveness of the system as a whole.
Each of the three parties involved in an audit ......................... plays a role that contributes to its success.
A) the client, the auditor, and the auditeer
B) the client, the auditor, and the audite
C) the client, the moderator, and the auditee
D) the client, the auditor, and the auditee
An audit is usually conducted in three steps:
(1) A pre-examination or opening meeting with the auditee marks the beginning of the process.
(2) involves a suitability audit of the documented procedures against the selected reference standard.
(3) the auditor examines in depth the implementation of the quality system.
The audit final report should include, at a minimum, the following:
(choose the one NOT required)
1. Type of audit conducted
2. Characteristics of audit
3. Identification of involved parties: auditor, auditee, and third party
4. Audit team members
5. Critical nonconformities and other observations
6. Audit standards and reference documents used
7. Determination of proper corrective action(s)
8. Duration of audit
The time required and costs involved in an external audit are much higher as compared to internal audits.
Audit is a fact-finding process that compares actual results with ......................
A) specified standards and plans
B) expected results
C) premature results
D) preliminary results
The ......... is also expected to provide the resources needed and select staff members to accompany the auditors.
C) internal auditor
For the benefit of the organisation, quality auditing should only report non-conformances and corrective actions, but should not highlight areas of good practice.
1)e, 2)a, 3) b, 4) d, 5)a, 6) b, 7)a, 8) a, 9)d, 10) b